ALSDI Embrace the New Normal Educational Approach
A. DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM- TEACHER DIRECTED
Asynchronous online online program where a student works on their subjects at their own pace under the guidance of their teacher/adviser.
- PARENT ROLE- Expected to support and encourage the student lesson during that day.
- TEACHER ROLE-responsible in delivering the content and assessing the subject directed.
- STUDENT ROLE- subject learned online will interact with parent to evaluate the directed subject.
B. MODULAR APPROACH-PARENT DIRECTED
A program where the parents are responsible for the student’s lesson. Teacher/Adviser will help With set up and support and evaluate the student’s progress.
- PARENT ROLE-Plans and direct their child’s educational program at home. Parent provide a program plan or schedule to the teacher/adviser.
- TEACHER ROLE-Teacher/adviser supports and supervised the program providing a home visit before quarter exam.
- STUDENT ROLE-interacts with parent/guardian for the entire school year and receive support from teacher/adviser.
C. MODIFIED REGULAR CLASS -SHARED DIRECTED
A synchronous program where the students works under the guidance of the teacher / adviser.
- PARENT ROLE- choose a regular schedule or make plan when and how check the subject lesson learned provided by the teacher.
- TEACHER ROLE-responsible for delivering the content and assessing the teacher directed subject.
- STUDENT ROLE-In teacher’s directed subject from online, student interact with parent for subject checking and verification either lesson missed or misunderstood.